What We Do
SHARE Agriculture Foundation is an effective Canadian non-profit charity organization.
SHARE stands for Sending Help and Resources Everywhere.
SHARE provides funding, guidance, and expertise to agriculturally-based communities in third world developing countries, with a focus on Central and South America.
Our projects are in the poorest, most isolated communities. SHARE chooses communities where the projects will have the greatest impact.
SHARE is based on the principle of a "hand-up" rather than a "hand-out". The focus is on sustainable projects that increase a community's capacity to care for itself.
See SHARE on YouTube!
“I am a great fan of the work that SHARE does. This organization has an impact on a tremendous number of lives, increases the benefits through the “pass on principle” and isn’t burdened with large administration cost. This is a volunteer driven registered charity in the purest sense of it.” ~ SHARE Honorary Patron, Mark Cullen C.M.
"The efforts and donations of the many people who support S.H.A.R.E. have helped alleviate poverty and hunger for thousands of people in areas where there are no social safety nets. S.H.A.R.E. proves that individual Canadians can make a difference where the need is greatest.” ~ The Honorable Lorna Milne, retired Canadian Senator
Sponsors and Acknowledgements
All donations make a difference. SHARE thanks all of our generous donors and the following organizations who have supported our work.
- The Barrett Family Foundation and the Willowool Foundation for one to one matched funding for the Central American Initiative
- Global Affairs Canada (Government of Canada and formerly CIDA and DFATD) for past matched funding
- Copetown Lions Club and the Copetown Dinner Committee
- Fergus/Elora Rotary, Palgrave Rotary
- All donors to the 'Mark Cullen Challenge' and the ‘Pumps for Food’ initiative, Dr. Jim Clubine and Mark Cullen)
- Retired Teachers of Ontario - A “Service to Others” grant
- OECTA - Ontario English Catholic Teachers Association
- Eunice K. Meyer Charitable Foundation (by Tides Canada Foundation)
- The Beaty Family Foundation (held within the Oakville Community Foundation)
- Junior Farmers Association of Ontario – for 'Charity of the Year 2011'
- AGRI-SKILLS ABROAD – for past funding (committee of the annual meeting of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture)
- Many other granting organizations, churches and service clubs
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor Green Tractors Inc, Nobleton, Ontario, 1-800-367-0608
Thank you to S. Robinson & Associates, RBC Dominion Securities, Brampton 1-800-844-7906
Thank you to Scotiabank, 97 First St., Orangeville, Ontario